Monday, April 21, 2008

50 Shits Talking Wreckless About My Girl Alicia Keys.


Remember the controversial comments Alicia Keys made in an interview with Blender magazine? Well, they got Fifty bitchin’! Although Alicia accuses the magazine of “misrepresenting” the comments she made and that her remarks were printed out of context…Fifty ain’t buying it!
“I don’t like Alicia Keys no more though … the same reason why I said that I don’t like Oprah Winfrey. I’m prejudice(d). I don’t like people who don’t like me. If you don’t like the content that I write because of my experiences; I am being who I am when I am writing it. I fall into that ‘label’ as far as you considering artists creating ‘Gangsta music,’ we fall into that. If she don’t like that, (then) I don’t like that classical music s— she be doing. At some point she’s playing some s— that don’t relate to me. … We listen to it and try to figure out why people actually enjoy it. I am trying to enjoy it. That statement changes my perception of Alicia Keys totally. But the magazine is standing behind it, which means they probably have a tape of her in conversation saying it. It’s just not really a bright comment anyway.”
Fiddy does believe hip-hop as an art form is often misjudged.
“I think hip-hop is so competitive, that the competitive nature, the art form makes it a competition. I don’t think that a lot of people who judge hip-hop actually enjoy it as an art form. They aren’t into it enough to understand what they are listening to and they just hear disrespectful lyrics going back and forth and just say ‘oh they’re fighting’ … so it’s got to be negative if it’s fighting. To just make reference to what hip-hop was from the very beginning was just two artists battling. Battling turned into beefing after Biggie and Tupac passed because unfortunately that turned into real incidents in the street.”
Now, since when is Alicia’s music considered classical? Fiddy probably thinks anything he hears with a piano playing in the background is classical music…what an idiot!
Is he mad,because the G -Unit (Gay Unit) is no longer relevant and Kanye out sold him and most of the ex members from G Unit are beefing with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment