Thursday, April 10, 2008

Is Sherri Shepherd a black mammy coon or air head?







Not only she's an air head,but she's a black blonde as well. Well for Barbara Walters she's must be the perfect Manchurian Candidate/Coon/house negro.




WHOOPI GOLDBERG: Is the world flat?
SHERRI SHEPHERD: Is the world flat? (laughter)
GOLDBERG: Yes.
SHEPHERD: …I Don’t know.
GOLDBERG: What do you think?
SHEPHERD: I… I never thought about it, Whoopi. Is the world flat? I never thought about it.
BARBARA WALTERS: You’ve never thought about whether the world was round or flat?
SHEPHERD: I tell you what I’ve thought about. How I’m going to feed my child–
WALTERS: Well you can do both.
SHEPERD: …how I’m going to take care of my family. The world, is the world flat has never entered into, like that has not been an important thing to me.
ELIZABETH HASSELBECK: You’ll teach your son, Jeffery, right?
SHEPHERD: If my son, Jeffery, asks me ‘is the world flat,’ I guess I would go…
JOY BEHAR: You know, didn’t some person already work this question out? I mean, why are we doing this again? (laughter, applause)


She also called Gospel singer Shirley Ceaser the black pattie labelle. Well we have to forgive the sista.. she's a Christian. Yea the earth is flat like her and barbara's ass.


3 comments:

  1. It's just very sad to know that idiots like Sherri Shepherd can represent blacks on a national level and reinforce the stereotypes that people like Whoopi, Malcolm X, and others, defy and worked so hard to disprove. Are blacks dumber than whites? Thanks Sherri for giving the world reason to think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor miss sheppard, she gets a hard time. i think she set out to be an actress/slash comedian, and it totally came as a surprise to her and the nation when she was one day chosen outta nowhere to be the "face" of black women in her age group. she is not the first black woman t say ignorant "christian" mumbojumbo...however she happens to have a spot on a tv show that is watched by millions.... i blame that hag barbra walters for purposefully hiring on such a dim witted person to "represent" the black woman of american..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see nothing wrong with what she said, which if one reads between the lines was along the lines of, "as busy as I am, why would something like that matter to me?"

    ReplyDelete