Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yung Turd Doesn’t Like “Black Butts”….In Other News….Who Is Yung Berg?

Yung Berg, the little rapper that sounds like he repeated “Suffering Succotash” one too many times as a child has gone and pissed off a whole lotta people with this comment while appearing on the radio:
“I’m kinda racist … I don’t like dark butts …. You know how some women prefer light skin men or dark skin men. It’s rare that I do dark butts - that’s what I call dark skinned women … I [don't date women] darker than me.
I love the pool test. If you can jump in the pool exactly like you are and you don’t come out looking better than you looked before going in the pool - then that’s not a good look.
Any woman that uses brown gel to set down her baby hair is not poppin’” (Source)
Oh Berg, I would love for you to do a pool test too. The test would be to see if you can stand in the 3 foot end of a pool and not have your head underwater. Everyone is completely entitled to their own preferences in those they date. With that said, I have my own, like preferring that the men I date can say “If Peter picked a peck of pickled peppers, where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter picked” without spitting over my face like Al Pacino. Berg cannot accomplish this task.
Seriously though, although his comments are unbelievably offensive, I can’t really be mad at Yung Turd’s comments because I would never expect him to have the mental capacity to come up with an articulate way to explain his preferences aside from what I’m sure took him hours to come up with of….”I don’t like dark butts”.

Another dude with self hate. SMH

http://lipsticklacebrassknuckles.wordpress.com/2008/07/10/yung-berg-doesnt-like-black-peoplewell-at-least-brown-black-peopleor-browner-than-him/

No comments:

Post a Comment